Registration will open Thursday, January 18, 2018 starting at 8:00 pm MST:
8:00 pm – 100 mile registration opens (max 65 spots)
8:30 pm – 100 km registration opens (max 125 spots)
9:00 pm – 50 km registration opens (max 175 spots)
Cost will be $170 CDN all-inclusive of fees.
Waitlist info: We oversell so we don’t expect openings until June 1 (at the earliest). The format will be posting a date and time it will open and the number of spots open – “door-crasher style”. Add your email to the Watch list on UltraSignup.
If you believe you have a credit from a previous year, please forward the original email to LostSoulUltra@gmail.com.
See discussion on our Facebook page: Lost Soul Ultra
All distances will be $170 (includes all fees). This includes a garment (likely North Face), a personalized finisher etched ceramic tile, and one awards breakfast ticket on Sunday morning at the Lethbridge Lodge Hotel banquet room.
365 racer limit (total) for January initial registration:
– 100 mile and 100 km: 190 total accepted in January (maximum 180 for Friday race start)
– 50 km: 175 accepted in January (maximum 140 for Saturday race start)
We anticipate the 100 km distance to fill very quickly.
Dropout Refund/Credit Schedule (edit your Ultrasignup registration to “remove” yourself):
- *Note – no transfers of entry! …Like never!
- January – April 30: Refund $100 plus the value of items purchased
- May 1 – 31: Refund $75 plus the value of items purchased
- June 1 – 30: Credit for next year $75 plus the value of items purchased
- July 1 – August 15: Credit for next year $50 plus the value of items purchased
- Downgrade distance change fee of $50. Purchase in Ultrasignup and email email@example.com
- Upgrade from 100 km to 100 mile $50
- Upgrade from 50 km to 100 km $50 only if 100 km spots available (very unlikely)
Sizing is not guaranteed after January entries.
or search for “lost soul ultra marathon”