Registration will open in mid December 2018 (watch Facebook for updates):
8:00 pm – 100 mile registration opens (max 65 spots)
8:30 pm – 100 km registration opens (max 125 spots)
9:00 pm – 50 km registration opens (max 175 spots)
Waitlist info: We oversell so we don’t expect openings until May or June. Go to UltraSignup and register (a red button indicated it will be a “Waitlist” registration). When spots come available, you will receive an email notification to Accept or Decline and you will have a few days to confirm before we cancel and move to the next person.
If you believe you have a credit from a previous year, please forward the original email to LostSoulUltra@gmail.com.
See the discussion on our Facebook page: Lost Soul Ultra
This includes a garment (likely North Face), a personalized finisher etched ceramic tile, and one awards breakfast ticket on Sunday morning at the Lethbridge Lodge Hotel banquet room.
365 racer limit (total) for Decmber initial registration:
– 100 mile and 100 km: 190 total accepted in December (maximum 180 for Friday race start)
– 50 km: 175 accepted in December (maximum 140 for Saturday race start)
We anticipate the 100 km distance to fill very quickly.
Dropout Refund/Credit Schedule (edit your Ultrasignup registration to “remove” yourself):
- *Note – no transfers of entry! …Like never!
- January – April 30: Refund $100 plus the value of items purchased
- May 1 – 31: Refund $75 plus the value of items purchased
- June 1 – 30: Credit for next year $75 plus the value of items purchased
- July 1 – August 15: Credit for next year $50 (purchased items will need to be picked up)
- Downgrade distance change fee of $20. Purchase in Ultrasignup and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade from 100 km to 100 mile $20
- Upgrade from 50 km to 100 km $20 only if 100 km spots available (very unlikely)
Sizing is not guaranteed after December entries as our North Face order is placed in January.
or search for “lost soul ultra marathon”