Registration is FULL.
Waitlist info: We oversell so we don’t expect openings until May 1 (at the earliest). The next refund cutoff is June 30 and we might get enough drops by then to add some people. The format will be that we will post a date and time it will open and the number of spots open – “free for all”.
If you have a credit from 2016, you will receive an email from us with instructions by January 15. If you don’t receive it, please email me. Please don’t register without the promo discount code. LostSoulUltra@gmail.com
See discussion on our Facebook page: Lost Soul Ultra
All distances will be $160 (plus $1.50 Ultrasignup fee). This includes a North Face 1/4 zip shirt, a personalized finisher etched tile, and 0ne awards breakfast ticket for the runner on Sunday morning at the Lodge Hotel banquet room.
380 racer limit (total) for January initial registration (note 400 registered opening day last year).
– 100 mile – 60 accepted in January. Maximum 60 for race day.
– 100 km – 160 accepted in January. Maximum 130 for race day.
– 50 km – 160 accepted in January. Maximum 130 for race day.
We anticipate the 100km distance to fill very quickly. Reminder: new distance change fee of $50.
Dropout “Refund” Schedule (requests to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- *Note – no transfers of entry! …Like never!
- January – April 30 Refund $100 plus the value of items purchased.
- May 1 – June 30 Refund $75 plus the value of items purchased.
- July 1 – August 15 Refund $50 plus the value of items purchased.
Cost to change is $50. Email email@example.com
North Face Ambition 1/4 zip. Note the links are for 2016 versions of the shirt and we assume similar sizing. I would say the men’s fit “snug” and I went up to a medium. No ladies sizing link.
Men sizing: Link
Sizing cannot be guaranteed after January entries.
or search for “lost soul ultra marathon”