Registration will be mid-December. Please add email@example.com to your email safe sender list to ensure you receive all notifications:
2019 Registration opens:
100 mile: 70 spots opens
100 km: 130 spots opens
50 km: 180 spots opens
*minimum age for racers or pacers: 18 years of age
-Finishers will receive a rock.
-The 100km and 50km events do not allow pacers.
100 mile $240
100 km $220
50 km $200
Waitlist info: We oversell so we don’t expect openings until May or June. Go to UltraSignup and register (a red button indicated it will be a “Waitlist” registration). When spots come available, you will receive an email notification to Accept or Decline and you will have a few days to confirm before we cancel and move to the next person.
All the credits from 2018 are loaded into your Ultrasignup account and you should see it at checkout. If you believe you have a credit from a previous year, please forward the original email to LostSoulUltra@gmail.com.
See the discussion on our Facebook page: Lost Soul Ultra
This includes a garment, a finisher ROCK, and one awards breakfast ticket on Sunday morning at the Lethbridge Lodge Hotel banquet room.
380 racer limit (total) for January initial registration:
– 100 mile 70 racers
– 100 km: 130 racers
– 50 km: 180 racers
Dropout Credit Schedule (edit your Ultrasignup registration to “remove” yourself):
- *Note – no transfers of entry! …Like never!
- January – April 30: Credit for next year $160, $140, $120
- May 1 – 31: Credit for next year $140, $125, $110
- June 1 – July 15: Credit for next year $120, $110, $100
- July 15 – August 15: Credit for next year $50
- Downgrade distance free of charge. You can perform that within Ultrasignup up to July 31.
- Upgrade distance will be the difference in cost *do not upgrade from 50k without approval from firstname.lastname@example.org
Sizing is not guaranteed after January entries.
or search for “lost soul ultramarathon”