Registration for 2023 will open on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:00 am (MST) on UltraSignup
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe sender list to ensure you receive all notifications.
100 mile: $260 (or $245 if you do not want a Sunday breakfast ticket)
100 km: $240 (or $225 if you do not want a Sunday breakfast ticket)
50 km: $210 (or $195 if you do not want a Sunday breakfast ticket)
This includes a racer garment, etched finisher rock and Sunday breakfast ticket.
330 racer registration limit:
– 100 mile: 65 racers
– 100 km: 120 racers
– 50 km: 145 racers
*Minimum age for racers or pacers is 18 years of age (Note: Pacers are only allowed for 100 mile distance).
Registration (Bib) Transfer/Sale:
- You may transfer your registration for a fee of $15 in UltraSignup until August 13, 2023
- Edit your UltraSignup registration to transfer your entry (sell your bib) to someone else (please refer to the discussion on our Facebook page: Lost Soul Ultra)
- You may downgrade distance free of charge in UltraSignup until August 13, 2023
- To upgrade distance from 100 km to 100 miles, please contact email@example.com
Our racer garments need to be ordered 10 months in advance so:
- Racers who register by November 13, 2022 will receive a North Face racer garment (Canyonlands Full-Zip)
- Racers who register after November 13, 2022 will receive a LSU t-shirt and buff.
or search for “lost soul ultramarathon”