- We will do our best to offer the best race experience possible during the ongoing pandemic. Safety will guide our decision making.
Vaccine Friendly Race
- LSU racers and volunteers must be fully vaccinated.
- All crew in the Aid (Safe) Zone must also be fully vaccinated.
- We expect everyone (racers, volunteers, crew, etc.) to “go the extra mile” and be respectful of everyone’s personal space and comfort level. Please maintain distance from each other.
- LSU racers who DNF at Softball Valley or Pavan Aid Station will not receive a ride back to Headquarters and should be prepared to order a taxi.
- The Sunday breakfast will be an indoor event with people sitting close together at tables so everyone may want to consider wearing a face mask/covering when not actively eating or drinking.
- People who choose to wear a face mask/covering must bring their own face mask/covering.
Aid (Safe) Zones
- Each Aid Station will have a designated Safe Zone limited to the racer and 1 crew member. When it is busy, the Safe Zone may be limited to the racer only.
- Volunteers will assist racers with refilling their food and drink supplies to limit contact.
- Crew can provide aid to their racer in the parking lots and/or grassed areas around the 3 Aid Stations (Headquarters, Softball Valley, Pavan).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all Aid Stations. We expect everyone to wash or sanitize their hands often.
- We expect everyone to cover their coughs and sneezes.