- We will do our best to offer the best race experience possible under these challenging circumstances. Safety will guide our decision making.
Vaccine Friendly Race
- LSU runners have the option to put a “I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine” sticker on their race bib if they want to let volunteers and other runners know they are vaccinated (stickers will be available at Race Package Pickup).
- Volunteers also have the option to wear a “I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine” sticker (available at Aid Stations).
- We expect everyone (runners, volunteers, crew, etc.) to “go the extra mile” and be respectful of everyone’s personal space and comfort level. Please maintain distance from each other.
- LSU runners who DNF at Softball Valley or Pavan Aid Station will not receive a ride back to Headquarters and should be prepared to order a taxi.
- We require volunteers to wear face masks/coverings when providing aid to a runner or serving food in any “indoor” environment (i.e., tents, picnic shelters, etc.).
- Runners who choose to wear a face mask/covering must bring their own face mask/covering.
- Each Aid Station will have a Safe Zone which is limited to the runner and 1 masked crew member. When it is busy, the Safe Zone may be limited to the racer only.
- Masked volunteers will assist runners with refilling their food and drink supplies to limit contact.
- Crew can provide aid to their runner in the parking lots and/or grassed areas around the 3 Aid Stations (Headquarters, Softball Valley, Pavan).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all Aid Stations. We expect everyone to wash or sanitize their hands often.
- We expect everyone to cover their coughs and sneezes.